We at Professional Training Institute are committed to provide placement to all our student. Our dedicated HR Team is working continuously with the various companies to get requirement are share with student. We are able to place our all our student into various companies including Top MNC to startup companies. The major sector which are providing the in the market currently are Automobile, IOT, Power, Telecom, Automation, Telematics, Medicals.
How placement work in PTI: At PTI we are continuously approaching to the companies and sharing the information about the trained candidate available with us, and companies are contacting us as and when they have requirements. Apart from above, many companies are already know knowledge level of our student, so they directly approaching us for placement. Our core strength is our teaching method. We are highly focusing on practical and hands on learning. It will enable our student to stand apart from any other job candidates in competition. In past our students are able to get clear many tough competition. Have a look our google review for better understanding.
Placement Philosophy: Help our student until they get job.
How Placements Work?
Placement Policy: Our 10 points placement policy, please read and understand.
1) We provide placement assistance to all our student, until they get job.
2) Student can keep associate with us , and we will share the job opening with student as and when we are getting job opening.
3) We provide placement assistance to all our student.
4) We provide the resume preparation support, mock interview, soft skill, interview etiquette, important questions, to the student before they appear in interview.
5) This is not a placement Guaranty training instead it is knowledge guaranty training. We ensure each and every student are learning.
6) Each student need to maintain 90% + attendance to attend placement drive from our institute.
7) We are having Single placement policy. Once student offer from any company then we stop placement form him/her. Even student join or not that is student choice.
8) In Industries we have new trends of bond or marks sheet submission for the candidate for 1 year/2 years/3 years. This trends are growing at the rapid rate. Now almost 60-70% companies are asking for bond or mark sheet submission at the time of joining. So as a fresh candidate weshould be read to understand the market demands and flexible with trends.
9) Those student who are very selective and not appearing in the placement drive provided by our placement team, they will get limited 10 placement drive only.
10) During training each need to finish at-least 3-5 projects before they appear for placement drive. Here are the List of the companies, where either our students are working/ or companies had send usrequirement for placement through mails. We had arranged companies in newest first order.
PTI students working / Placement companies
|16/03/2020||Elpro Energy Dimensions Pvt Ltd|
|16/03/2020||Symmetric Technologies Pvt Ltd|
|16/03/2020||Global edge software|
|12/03/2020||Lekha Wireless Solutions|
|12/03/2020||Element6 Technologies Pvt. Ltd.|
|01/03/2020||JVS ELECTRONICS PRIVATE LIMITED|
|27/02/2020||Cellcomm Solutions Ltd|
|Date||Sparr Electronics Limited|
|17/02/2020||Integrated Systems Controls|
|12/02/2020||Microwatt Energy Systems|
|12/02/2020||PI Square tech|
|10/02/2020||Abhisar technology solutions pvt ltd|
|06/02/2020||Technoculture Research & VV Biotech|
|30/01/2020||Park Controls & Communications|
|29/01/2020||CADDMAX SOLUTIONS PVT LTD|
|29/01/2020||Quantum Power Systems|
|24/01/2020||PROLIANT INFOTECH PVT.LTD|
|23/01/2020||DEVSYS EMBEDDED TECHNOLOGIES|
|23/01/2020||UNCANNY VISION SOLUTIONS PVT LTD|
|22/01/2020||ALIF SEMICONDUCOT INDIA PVT.LTD|
|20/01/2020||Zetamp Energy Solutions Pvt. Ltd|
|17/01/2020||ALLGO EMBEDDED SYSTEMS PVT.LTD|
|13/01/2020||Atria Logic pvt ltd|
|10/01/2020||Kemsys technologies pvt ltd|
|22/03/2018||KYNASYS TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD|
|22/03/2018||Aislyn Technologies Pvt Ltd|
|22/03/2018||Caliber Interconnect Solutions|
|22/03/2018||Zettaone Technologies India Pvt Ltd|
|22/03/2018||Innovative Systems and Solutions Pvt. Ltd.|
|22/03/2018||Xemotive Energy Pvt. Ltd|
|22/03/2018||L&T Technology Services|
|22/03/2018||Cardiac Design Labs Pvt Ltd|
|22/03/2018||Robert Bosch GmbH|
|22/03/2018||Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research|
|22/03/2018||Esskay – Industrial Electronic Repairs & Services|
|22/03/2018||Unizen Technologies Private Limited|
|22/03/2018||Tek-Hummingbird Pvt. Ltd.|
|22/03/2018||GL Communications India Pvt. Ltd.|
|22/03/2018||Knowx Innovations Private Limited..|
|22/03/2018||Dishi Systems Pvt Ltd|
|22/03/2018||Sparr Electronics Limited.|