Latest Technologies in Embedded Systems
- Artificial Intelligence
- Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Cloud Connectivity and Bluetooth Mesh Networking
- Machine learning/Deep learning
- Multi-core Processor technology
- Sensor technology
- Safety and security
- Networking and communication
Some of the Latest Technologies in Embedded Systems
1) Artificial Intelligence:
2)Virtual and Augmented Reality:
4) Cloud Connectivity and Bluetooth Mesh Networking:
5)Machine learning/Deep learning:
- The first is a grouping of algorithms by the learning style.
- The second is a grouping of algorithms by a similarity in form or function.
6)Multi-core Processor technology:
Most modern systems have at least two cores(Dual Core) or four cores(Quad Core), six core(hexacore) or eight core( Octa core) Processors. By adding the multi-core processors, these boost the substantial performance over a single CPU.Intel AMD both have the Quad core processors. Nowadays, everyone showing interest and implementing the Multicore technology only here Multiprocessor core technology is widely used many applications like General
- The temperature sensor(LM35) is used for measuring the analog output voltage(in Celsius)proportional to the temperature.
- DHT11 and DHT12 are used for determines the humidity and temperature values serially with one wire protocol. The DHT11 sensor uses a resistive humidity measurement component and NTC temperature measurement component.
- IR sensor is an application for wireless communication, the IR sensor will emit a visible light but it is not visible to our human eyes. The electromagnetic spectrum band for IR rays will be in the range of 300GHz to 430THz. IR communication is used for short and medium communication.
- Ultrasonic sensor generates the Ultra-sound waves. When this Ultra-sound will hit an object, it reflects as echo which will be sensed by the receiver.
- PIR Sensors will be used to emit the heat in the form of infrared radiation into their body also called as thermal radiation.
8)Safety and security
9)Networking and communication
Best Embedded Systems Training in Bangalore
India as a growing country, we have a lot of opportunities in Embedded field. Places like Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Noida..etc have a lot of embedded training institutes. In the case of Bangalore, we have a lot of opportunities to get trained in embedded courses in Bangalore. Engineering graduates who are passionate to make their career in embedded systems, who is planning to join embedded training institutes in Bangalore they will well be trained from the institute. For this reason, students have to grab the best Embedded training in Bangalore as well as the latest technologies in this field by these institutes.