- Understand the fundamentals of the Electronics, Digital system, C Programming, Embedded System.
- Make yourself more marketable for upto 2 years of experience embedded programming positions
- Create your college level/mid commercial level embedded product.
- You will get experties over the most popular, widly used languages in the world for embedded system.
- In depth understanding of Embedded system, that will help you develop, debug, Understand variables and the different data types
- Apply for real-time programming positions across world
- Understand the core language that most modern languages are based on
- Learn to write high-quality coding standard technique, that will help throughout your programming career.
- Full Practical and hands-on Industrial based embedded system training
- Our classes are one to one, it means each and every student need to follow the assignments and complete.
- 20+ years Industrial Experienced Embedded Faculty.
- Periodic Test, Evolution, Revision.
- Industrial Experienced professional Visit and discussion about competitive environments and sharing experience.
- Placement Support until getting jobs.
- Lifetime access to our alumni group, where senior students are keeps sharing Jobs, knowledge, achievements etc.
- During training, all components, hardware, software, tools will be provided.
- a)Why Embedded system
- b)Why C
- c) future scope of embedded system
- d) Why Linux
- Resistors, Capacitors, Inductors.
- Interpretation data sheet.
- Half-Wave Rectifiers/ Full-Wave
- Power Supply 3.3V, 5.0V, 12.0V, Voltage
- Switches, Relays.
- 1 KHz Frequency generation from 555
- Number System – Binary, Hex, Decimal,
- BCD System.
- Addition/Subtraction of binary, 2’s
- Interconversion of number system.
- Logic Gates – AND/OR/NOR/EXOR.
- Filip-flop, Memory element.
- Mux- De-Mux, Decoders.
- Shift Registers.
- What is C
- What is use of C
- Why to learn C
- Coding Standard
- What is Variable
- Basic of Data types
- Use of Data types
- Sizeof int, char, float, double
- Printf applications
- Basic of Header file
- First C program
- Hello world
- Program explanation
Function – Loops –Conditional Execution
- What is function
- Classification of Functions
- Advantage of Functions
- How does function works
- Function Definitions
- Function Prototypes
- Scanf Introduction
- Program using function
- If, If-else, Nested If-else
- For loop
- While loop
Variable – Specifier – Qualifier
- Variable in Depth
- Different type of variables
- Scope and life of variables
- Storage class in C
- Understanding Auto, Extern, Static,
- Register, Volatile, Const, Const-volatile
- In line function
- Condition compilation #def, #ifdef,
- User defined Header file.
- Programming with multiple C files
Operators – I
- Operators Introductions
- Arithmetic operators
- Relational operators
- Logical operators
- Bitwise operators
- Assignment operators
- Conditional operators
- Special operators
- Associativity and precedence
Operators – II
- Signed and Unsigned number
- Assignment from signed to unsigned
- ASCII characters
- Bit Manipulation, bits extraction, bits
- replacement, bits toggles
Menu Driven Programs
- Menu-driven application requirement
- if-else if – else
- Switch – case
- do – while loop
- function – recursion
- Assignment from signed to unsigned
- ASCII characters
- What is Array
- Need of array
- Integer array
- Searching and sorting algorithm
- Character array
- Difference between string and
- What is 2D array
- Need of 2D array
- Memory layout of 2D array
- Multidimensional array
- Differentiation between Compile time and Run time
- What is 1 byte memory
- How data is saved into one byte memory
- What is 2 byte of memory
- How data is saved into 2 byte memory
- What is 4 byte of memory
- How data is saved into four byte of memory
- Address Introduction
- Difference between value and address
- First question on pointers
- Drawing memory maps
- Introduction of string library
- Understanding of strcpy, strcmp, strlen,
- strchr, strstr
User-defined data types
- Why we need user defined data types
- Introduction of Structure
- Memory layout of structure
- Memory leakage in structure
- Introduction of Union
- Memory layout of union
- Nested Union and structure
- Bitwise access of structure – bit field
- Array of structure
- Pointer of structure
- Array of structure pointers
- Array as structure element
- Pointer as structure element
- Difference between union and structure
Dynamic memory allocation
- What is problem with array
- Why we need dynamic memory
- What is HEAP
- Malloc, calloc, realloc , free
- Link list
- Function pointers
- Array of functions pointers
- File operations Read/write
Introduction to Microcontroller
- Embedded application discussion
- Discussion of role of developer, designer and architect in embedded system
- Different nature of job profiles available in embedded.
- Different part of embedded application
- How micro-controller works
- Micro Controller Architecture
- What is program counter
- Memory layout of microcontroller
- First Micro-controller program.
- Basic Assembly programming
- GPIO programming
- LED Toggle
- 7 segment – 0 to 9 in loop
- 7 segment – 0 to 9 change with
- Generate square wave
- LED brightness control using
- Timer application in micro-controller
- What is Interrupt
- What is vector table
- Introduction to ISR (Interrupt Service Routine)
- Rules of Good ISR
- Data transmission using GPIO and timer
- Data receiving using GPIO and timer
Embedded C – UART
- UART Transmission in polling mode
- UART Transmission in Interrupt mode
- UART data receiving using RS232 and PC
- UART receiving in other Microcontroller
- RS 485 communication – 80 Meter
- Advance UART topics
Embedded C – IIC, SPI, CAN
- I2C protocol understanding
- I2C Write using Bit-Banging
- I2C Read using Bit-Banging
- I2C Arbitration
- I2C Clock Starching
- EEPROM 24C04 Interface using I2C.
- SPI Protocol understanding
- SPI FRAM AT25HP512
- Basic understanding of CAN protocol
- 16*2 display interface
- 4*4 display keypad
- RTC DS1308 interface
- 7 Segment customer counter 00 – 99
- ADC 0804
- Introduction to Linux
- Linux kernel Version
- Features of Linux
- Advantage and disadvantage of Linux
- Different Flavors of Linux, comparison
- Linux kernel architecture – Block Diagram
- System calls
Basic Linux Command
- Mkdir, rmdir
- TAB is for autocorrect.
- Rm, cp, mv, cp
- time ./prog
- howami – print user name
- vim commands , wq, q!, q, u –
- undo, ctrl+r for redo, ctrl +a to
- increment number, ctrl+x to decrement number
- odd – deleted number, move – h,j,k,l,
- Variable in scripting
- Command line argument
- If – else
- If then, elif then, else, fi
- Conditional execution
- Logical operator
- While loop
- Introduction to process management
- How Program execute on Linux
- Process related command in Linux.
- Process status
- Process control block.
- getpid(), getppid(), fork(), exec(),
- wait(), vfork(), clone()
Inter Process Communication
- IPC Introduction, Need, Option available
- Pipe Introduction
- Pipe System calls
- FIFO Introduction
- FIFO system calls
- Shared Memory Introduction
- Shared memory system calls
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP protocol
- Layer Architecture
- Socket programming between two process
- Socket programming – server on one PC and client on other PC
- Socket programming – running server on Android mobile.
- Connecting mobile client with PC server.
- Connecting multiple client with one server.
- Thread Introduction
- System call related to threads
- Programming with multithreading
- Semaphores Introduction
- Semaphores System call Program
- Introduction to mutex
- Mutex System call
- 3-5 minor project
- 2-3 major project
Mr. Yogesh Kumar Sharma completed his MS in the embedded system from Manipal University. He has brought more than 17 years of experience with him in embedded development. He has had the privilege of working with some of the top firms in the world. His area of expertise includes embedded development for various products like petrol pump, energy meter, streetlight control, grid metering, power supply, fleet management, navigation and tracking devices, smart-watches and many more.
- Learning in Industrial
- One-to-One training – Attention on each and everyindividual students
- Periodic Industrialexperienced professional Visiting and talking to student. Industrial experience professional visit gives student a clear picture of demand in the industries.
- In depth discussion and understanding of concept upto the bits level.
- Our students are writing codethemselves, not just copy paste.
- Hands on project competition from students.
- Training on Soft skills, motivate to speak in English language, confidence building, personality development classes.
- Moke interview,guidance resume building, Interview winning skills training, Salary Negotiation training etc.
- Reshmi Nair
Got a great experience with Professional Training Institute. I am really Thankful to the Professional Training Institute for giving me the opportunity to get a hold on My First Core job. I Joined in Professional Training Institute a few months ago, in the hope of Becoming an Embedded Engineer. Within the completion of My course, I got Placed in L&T. Professional Training Institute truly provides plenty of Placement opportunities for everyone. Even all the staffs are very supported and they are friendly too. I am Happy to say that, Finally I start my career in Embedded Software Engineer. I would strongly suggest to the Professional Training Institute who are want to kick start your career in Core field.
Very Good institute with an amazing Trainer.I am a Student of this Institute and i got the job i desired through this Institute.
12/01/2019Sharanya Reddy Chinthireddy
I took online C training from PTI. I thank my trainer Mr. Yogesh for his professional way of training and practical explanation of concepts. I recommend this institute for those who want to learn things in the best possible way.
11/01/2019Priyanka m n
Hi i am Priyanka m n from kalpataru institute of technology, Tiptur first a fall i thankful to professional training institute for providing me a great support towards my carrier and providing me a free coarse. Here the teaching method is unique and our logical thinking and industrial knowledge is keep on improvising day by day. We are learning here basic electronics, c , embedded c, linux ltc. With the reference of institute i placed sparr electronics ltd, Bangalore core ece. Atlast i greatly thankful to yogesh sir who guides me a lott and hamna mam who supports me.
- Tuhin Dasgupta
Good place to learn. The most good thing here is that you will be made capable enough to overcome any challenges in coding and programming. You will learn that nothing is impossible.
Greetings!!First of all I would like to thank my trainer Mr.Yogesh garu for providing such a good training.I was working in software testing but my passion is to work in embedded systems.I started hunting for the good institutes where I can get good knowledge, finally I approached PTI and opted as this will be an institute where I can learn. The best positive thing is, "individual training until we get understood with the hands on experience" that's makes motto of PTI. The training has given in both software and hardware like started with electronics, c programming and embedded programming with Hardware kits(micro controllers) and had done projects too. The happiness when I get output was countless and felt that the way is towards my dream job. And provided placements too where I got placed in reputed MNC.Sir helped me a lot through his motivational teaching.If you are embedded passionate, this is a good platform to reach out to your goal.Thank you PTI.Good Luck!!
Nice Institute, I did Embedded system course from here. the way of teaching is completely practical, they give many exercise to student, explain concept until i understand. It was amazing learning here. With help of institute i got job in MNC in Bangalore. I can confidently say that if any body really want to learn then visit once and attend demo class you will understand the difference (my own experience). Thanks to yogesh sir for giving me opportunity to learn from him.
Best place to learn embedded system.here the way of teaching is very good.placement wise they will provide opportunities until you get placement.
A: Yes, we are having dedicated HR manager who are working on placement. From our side we are giving 100% genuine effort to place our student, you can read our placement policy to see in details.