- Let’s get a better look at the following components involved on the creation of a successful PCB board.
- CAPTURE OF SCHEMATIC LAYOUT:
- Here the user can aggregate all the individual electrical components by using the schematic capture option present in simulation softwares like Proteus etC.
- This makes it convenient for design analysis and testing as well.
- The PCB layout tools
- It generates both the mechanical as well as electrical connection for the corresponding PCB from the netlist file.
- The program software containing the wiring layout is kept on many layers and finally the CAD files required to create the PCB board.
- GERBER FILES:
- These files are also known a the Computer Aided Design files required to print the PCB
RS-247X→ Commonly used gerber file format
- NC drill files:
- These are numerically controlled drill files
- They are used for holes, plated through holes or unplated holes.
- PCB(Printed circuit board)
- It is essentially an wafer board comprising of copper connections formin the structure of the circuit.
PCB STRUCTURE COMPOSITION:
- The PCB can be thought of a layered structure comprising of multiple copper and several insulating layers.
- The major region is primarily a insulating substance a.k.a substrate made out of fiberglass, and also the substance epoxy.
- The material(substrate) is used to divide the different layers that come in various thicknesses ranging from 0.005” to 0.038”.
- The various Conducting layers comprises of copper foils that are removed(etched by immersing in liquid solution ) since specific areas exists on the PCB where the user need not require connection.
The one-layer PCB comprises the substrate with just a single layer of foil(copper) on the top portion
DIFFERENT LAYERED(COPPER) PCB BOARD DESIGN
About Us: Professional Training Institute is one of the top Embedded System training Institute in Bangalore, Our unique training practical based training approach makes every student as knowledgeable and experienced. Our student Practical hands on training in Embedded system makes student employable. And also till now are having 100% placement records in our Embedded system.