- In the modern times as of now there exists many electronic embedded devices which has become the choice of many to live an easy accessible lifestyle.
- They communicate necessarily over a Wi-fi connection.
- The embedded device should comprise of
PRINCIPLE OF WORKING:
- Its primary role is to provide its clients through using the protocol http.
- These servers can manage any types of message protocol.
- The well known protocol(Hypertext transfer protocol) comprises of two main functions:-
- The GET function is used to necessarily download a particular resource situated at a specified location such as he URL
- Response to a particular GET request contains the resource, aided by the HTTP header information
- As soon as someone clicks on a link in a web browser to go to a new page, they are necessarily sending a GET request.
- The server then requests the HTML page situated at the URL they click.
- The POST function is used to submit data from the web browser back to the server.
- The particular request will be generated when someone clicks on “Submit” button.
- The most basic web server has no ability to process a POST request as they have no idea how to process the data within the request.
- Reliability must be on another program/utility in order to process the particular data.
- The embedded web applications generally should be able to allow the web functionality influence the device operation .
- The main idea is that the remotely located browser must be able to communicate with the system.
- The web server has absolutely no defined ability
- Therefore everything that is beyond the simple processing of HTTP have to be written as an integral part of system development.
- low-level code that interacts directly with system hardware will mostly be written in C.
- Since these routines are so system-specific, they need to be written during development.
The main challenge is that the web server has absolutely no way of accessing these routines,
- Therefore some vital method of connecting these two codes must be created.
- Two necessary high-level elements that ought to be created are:
- Access for the web browser in order to invoke another program;
- A particular program which can process an HTTP request , thereafter from the particular request information and finally invoke the corresponding C code.
About us: Professional Training Institute is one of the top Embedded System training Institute in Bangalore, Our unique training practical based training approach makes every student as knowledgeable and experienced. Our student Practical hands on training in Embedded system makes student employable. And also till now are having 100% placement records in our Embedded system.